Today you’re going to see my favorite way to buy pool supplies online.
I’m going to show you how to save lots of time and money when purchasing pool supplies, parts, and tools.
And best of all…
…there’s no waiting at checkout behind customers who ask too many questions. 🙂
Let’s dive right in.
Save BIG & Buy Pool Supplies Online
Click this link >> Patio, Lawn & Garden> Pools, Hot Tubs & Supplies> Cleaning Tools & Chemicals to open my favorite online store.
You should see a webpage that looks like this:
Now let’s unpack this page:
1. Starting at the upper left you can see I have put a red box around Cleaning Tools & Chemicals. This is the Amazon category we are searching.
2. Then directly below the category, I have put another red box around Amazon Prime which we will look at in a bit.
3. Then to the right, I have put another box around the “#1 Best Seller” Badge and ratings for the Swimline 8040 Professional Heavy Duty Deep Bag Pool Rake. Hovering over the stars will open a pop-up and you can read the ratings on this product.
BTW, I actually bought this pool rake last year and it works great!
4. Next look to the far right to see I am not blowing smoke. I’ve been purchasing pool chemicals online for a couple of years now.
All in all, I saved about $40 and I didn’t have to drive to Leslie’s Pool Supplies and burn an hour waiting in line behind 5 people getting their water tested.
And listen to this benefit of buying online:
The best thing about buying pool chemicals on Amazon is I don’t have to worry about searching for discount pool supplies or pool supplies online coupons because Amazon already has the best deals.
Believe me, when I say, I have done my homework.
Let me show you what I mean.
You want cheap pool supplies, let’s find some!
Below I have pulled up Leslie’s Pool Supplies and searched for chlorine dispensers.
In this example let’s compare Leslie’s prices with Amazon.
Hmm…that’s about a 50% difference…but this isn’t apple for apples, right?
And if you are already an Amazon Prime member you will get 2-day shipping for free!
If not, here’s a link if you want to try Amazon Prime FREE for 30 days.
I have nothing against Leslie’s Pool Supplies. Not at all.
I’m just looking for the best deal on pool supplies and Amazon has them beat.
Would you pay $4 per gallon for regular unleaded gasoline if you could drive across the street and get it for $3.50?
So the next time you need pool chemicals, tools, or parts…before you jump in the car and burn $5 worth of gas and an hour of your time, check online.
Now You Try It
Here’s what you do.
Make a list of chemicals and tools you need. If there isn’t anything you need right this minute for your swimming pool…
…and you can wait a couple of days, do what I do and buy it online and save yourself time and money.
Use these 3 Easy Steps:
- Click this link to search for discount pool supplies
- When you find a deal Add it to your cart
- Then Check out (don’t forget to use Prime shipping if you are a member)